Wedding is probably one of the colossal days of an individual’s life. It is also a turning point and after that a new life starts for the couple. Wedding is an auspicious day to celebrate the marital harmony and an event to show the wealth and success. The wedding occasion is of great significance among all the communities in the world. It is a day to live style and its memories stay in the heart of a person forever.
Planning such a day is definitely a challenging task; it requires a lot of attention and organization. Among the tasks one that is often left is the wedding transport. Also the lack of knowledge and perceptive, people find it hard to arrange appropriate transport. Some guidelines to consider for wedding cars hire are as follows:
• Make the list of the people who will be in the cars and figure out the entire pick up points. It is also important to think about the distance of journey in the wedding cars. A head count on the number of people such as bridesmaids, flower girls and pageboys will be of great help in determining the number of cars that will be required. A traditional classic car will be of good choice such as a seven or 16 seats Limousine, which can carry a good number people and, can also carry the luggage or any large bags.
• Evaluate the time and route to avoid the traffic and minimize the possibilities of getting behind schedule. Make sure to get started as early as possible for the travel and also communicate the same to the wedding car hire company. Plan the things accordingly in case the bride wants to pass though special routes or if the couple wants to enjoy a drive in the magnificent wedding car before making it to the reception. Be in touch with the car hire company during the planning’s, and they will help you to plan things at the best way possible.
• Before Wedding Cars Hire, choose a color for the car. Car color could be based on the theme of the wedding. It is advised to confirm that the car hire company is agreeable on providing matching ribbons and flowers decoration for the car according to the theme.
• Make sure to make the bookings as early as possible, usually such companies are very much busy providing their services specially on weekends and in summer months. It is likely to make the booking twelve or eighteen months before the wedding or as soon as the date is decided.
• Apart from getting the right color, choose a car which suits your personality and also comprehends to the wedding style. Before booking take a look at the cars, observe their condition. The wedding car should appear great and should be better maintained. An ideal car hire company will certainly offer you to see the cars before the final agreement.
• Clear out all the doubts to avoid any miscommunication or confusion in the terms of booking and services. Also check for public liability insurance to be certain that you are dealing with a right company. Ask about the company’s plans for your wedding day, chauffeurs schedules and other details for a perfect management.